Tuesday 14 June 2011

Open Studios


If you are around North London next weekend and fancy seeing some of my work in the flesh, as well as demonstrations of how I create my dolls and maybe making a finger puppet of your own then come along to my open studio event!
I'll be open from 11am-6pm each day, as will a number of other local artists, in the same venue as me you'll find weaving, photography and drawing.
Take a look at the open studios website here for details of who is taking part and where to find them.

1 comment:

Colette said...

Hi, it was lovely to meet you at the open studios - I hope it went well for you. My daughter was very inspired by the bunny finger puppet she started to make with you - she made another doll that she'll be entering into the competition. I just put it up on my blog if you fancy a look.

Related Posts with Thumbnails