Thursday 31 May 2012

Children's art on...erm...Thursday!

I'm not very good at this regular feature thing am I? I promised art ideas for children every Tuesday, and now it's Thursday!
Anyway, this week we made butterflies with wooden pegs and paper doilies. Just decorate them as you wish then push the doily into the peg. Nice and simple for little hands.



We also made rather a lot of bunting!




Tomorrow is the private view of the Harrow Open Studios taster exhibition in West House, Pinner Memorial Park so i've been busy trying to get my work ready and framed for that. It's the first time HOS has had a taster exhibition, so fingers crossed it goes well and generates lots of interst in the main event which runs over the following two weekends.

1 comment:

Baiq Clara Dita Chairunnisa said...

hey! visit you here now already. will you visit and follow mine too? it was so pleasure for me. thank you there :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails